Busier than ever (more like I should be)
I’m sorry for not posting much, if at all lately, I’m still busy with college, but I feel that I should give you guys a list of what will be taking my time this weekend and most likely the whole next week:
- English paper Introduction and Conclusion
- English class blog entry (explaining experience of how the paper has been so far)
- Three drawings based on a theme: Penguins! (it’s a bit more than simply penguins though)
-> 1st : Prismacolor pencils
-> 2nd: Probably with carbon
-> 3rd: Non-traditional surface
- Self-portrait in 16th Century clothing done with chalk pastels
- Two other drawings I need to finish for my portfolio
I’ve been slacking off the drawings, curse my easily distracted nature when it comes to work… But I need to step it up if I want my mind to be at peace. Also, I have yet to go to the aid office because I haven’t had the time due to all the work and time that I end up arriving at college on Tues/Thurs. I might just need to stop logging in at all, whether it’s on one of my galleries, msn, or skype. Though I doubt that would do much unless I completely disconnect myself from the internet.
I hope no one takes it the wrong way, especially to those who I haven’t talked to much or in a while. Most of this is making me feel rather bitter or grumpy and I’d rather not talk while I’m like this. If I’m able to finish all or most of this by next week (or weekend) I’ll try to put something up.
And to any commissioner, I’ll still be working on your drawings after most of this is over. Sorry to say it’ll take longer than I thought.